- In speaking and writing, I have said less than I thought to say.
- In compassion, I have given more than I first purposed to give.
- In thinking, I have focused more outside than inside.
- In eating and other pleasures, I have enjoyed smaller but better portions than were convenient.
- In gratitude, I have expressed thanks to those who brought me more work.
- Finally, even if I have failed to do many of these things, I still count it a good day if I remember God's goodness to me.
How about you?