"The Lord God is my strength. He makes me like a deer that does not stumble, so I can walk on the steep mountains." - Habakkuk 3:19
"Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" - Robert L. May
(To see a response to the following, rest your cursor over the question. If this doesn't work for you, responses also follow further below.)
2. A Remind Deer
3. (shrug) I have no-eye deer!
4. A Remain Deer
5. Yep, that was Alex, and Deer the Great.
6. A Repeat-Often Deer
7. The first deer obviously is the Lead Deer.
8. The End Deer.
9. He uses a Proofread Deer.
10. A Bored Deer.
11. A see-deer tree.
12. Infield Deer and Outfield Deer
13. A kid deer
14. An intrude deer
15. A hoard deer
16. Old Deer
17. Sir, Command Deer, sir!
18. A Spend Deer, possibly a Lend Deer.
19. Juan. "Ay, fetch me my Juan Deer."
20.There are laws against Inside Deer Trading!
During our recent caroling at Powhatan Nursing Home, the residents and visitors endeered some of the above. Except for the people who does'd off. Where did I get this Bambi banter? From a Joke Buck. OK, that's all. I am fawnished.