Here are some announcements and delicious housekeeping details...
- We are continuing our Toxic Series, this morning the message is on Toxic Relationships... so if you have questionable friends or acquaintances, bring them with you!
- Our special music today will be Gotye, "Somebody That I Used to Know"
- After church today, we will be meeting at 1:30 for a delicious chili lunch, no need to bring anything - everything is covered. We're meeting at Tracie Moulton's... Where: 1754 Wexford Way, Vienna, VA 22182
- Next Saturday night, our monthly SAW concert will be meeting at the Barn, starting at 7pm. Coffee, cheesecake, friends and great music - come out for an extremely enjoyable evening.
- Small groups are starting back up, so if you're not already going - you should plug in. We have the most exciting small group process for Bible Study we've every seen. It's simple and profoundly life changing.
- We'll be hosting a Men's Breakfast, Jan 26th, Saturday morning at 8:30 am at Terry Forrester's house. Bring a pancake.
- The ladies are organizing a big game hunt to serve as a ladies retreat, so load up on camping supplies and ammunition - more details to come very soon!
- Next week, we're continuing our Toxic series, with topic, Toxic Words. Sticks and stones and well, you should come :)
Take care all!