There are only so many hours in a day, and even though I want to only eat the best food and make all my own cleaners and waste as little as possible, the bottom line is when I run out of time, my priorities lie elsewhere.
There, I said it.
- the dryer gets used more often than the clothesline
- french fries are eaten for dinner (Dutch french fries are the best!)
- the TV is turned on to entertain
- paper gets thrown into the trash can instead of recycling
- the car gets driven on a "bike only" day
- lights get left on upstairs
- money gets spent out of convenience rather than frugality
I fail. Because sometimes life needs to be lived, and people need to be loved. And each day is a new chance to do it better.